V. S. Khandekar School & Rotary Balmandir
Well Educated & Trained Teachers
1943 to 1950
Rotary Club of Kolhapur was established in 1943. The sponsoring club was the Rotary Club of Solapur. Divan Bahadur N. C. Limaye, the then District Governor presented the Charter to our Club on the 1st of November 1943, at a special dinner meeting. The founder President of our club was Rao Bahadur S. A. Indulkar and founder Secretary was D. V Tengshe. The Club had 60 members at the beginning.